(Note, registration links are below)
Do you want to know more about the Island Medical Program (IMP) and learn how you can earn your MD on Vancouver Island?
Join the IMP Admissions Coordinator for one of our free hour-long information sessions, which you can attend in-person on UVic campus or join simultaneously on Zoom.
At the sessions, you will learn everything you need to know about applying to the IMP, including admissions requirements, application dates and deadlines, academic and non-academic requirements, and an overview of the application process and selection criteria. You’ll also learn more about the program and have an opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
Everyone is welcome to attend.
Please RSVP for your preferred session as well as how you would like to attend by clicking the corresponding link below. Please note, in-person seating is limited to 72 people and Zoom spaces are unlimited.
After completing the registration survey, you will receive a confirmation email with either a Zoom link or in-person attendance details.
- August 31, 2023, at 12 p.m. — Register here
- September 21, 2023, at 12 p.m. — Register here
- October 19, 2023, at 12 p.m. — Register here
- November 21, 2023, at 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. (this special evening session will be hosted by Dr. Shahin Shirzad, Assistant Dean of Admissions, and IMP students) — Register here
- December 14, 2023, at 1:15 p.m. — Register here
If you have any questions, please contact the IMP Admissions Coordinator at email@example.com