- Island Health Research Office: offers education around research methods and research support. Open to those focused on clinical research and clinicians interested in health professions education.
- UVic Learning and Teaching Centre: offers writing workshops and presentations on research methods.
Accessing Medical Education Journals
- IMP Librarian Rebecca Raworth can help you with literature search strategies and finding journal articles. When you click on the links, you will first be directed to the UVic library website; your ID and password are the same as those you use to access your UVic email.
- UBC library to download articles. To access the library when off campus, use your Campus Wide Login (CWL) name and password.
- UVic library to download articles. Use your UVic email and password.
Learning about Medical Education Grants
- Island Health offers seed grants; medical education research qualifies
- Royal College Medical Education Research Grant
- The Medical Council of Canada Research in Clinical Assessment Grant
For more information about medical education conferences, click here.