- Island Health Research Office: offers education around research methods and research support. Open to those focused on clinical research and clinicians interested in health professions education.
- UVic Learning and Teaching Centre: offers writing workshops and presentations on research methods.
Accessing Medical Education Journals
- The IMP Librarian can help you with literature search strategies and finding journal articles. When you click on the links, you will first be directed to the UVic library website; your ID and password are the same as those you use to access your UVic email.
- UBC library to download articles. To access the library when off campus, use your Campus Wide Login (CWL) name and password.
- UVic library to download articles. Use your UVic email and password.
Learning about Medical Education Grants
- Island Health offers seed grants; medical education research qualifies
- Royal College Medical Education Research Grant
- The Medical Council of Canada Research in Clinical Assessment Grant
For more information about medical education conferences, click here.