What is Faculty Development?
Faculty Development is about building the knowledge, skills, and abilities of our medical educators — the faculty and residents who teach with UBC’s Island Medical Program.
As a UBC medical educator, you have access to workshops designed to help you lead and inspire the next generation of doctors. These workshops focus on leadership, clinical reasoning skills, communication, and more.
Here’s why you’ll love Faculty Development with the IMP
- Earn Continuing Medical Education credits
- Attend all workshops free of charge
- Learn from experts in their respective fields
- Build the skills used by the most successful medical educators
- Register for workshops in less than a minute (yes, really).
But don’t take our word for it — read our participants’ testimonials.